At the start of their contract, the solar farm construction company needed a security solution ASAP to meet their contractual requirements. They turned to NPB Security for help.
We drew on our 1,000+ workforce and were able to mobilise two trained and experienced security guards from Perth within 24 hours. Gatehouse duties commenced immediately.
Our highly trained security personnel were responsible for managing and monitoring site visitors, as well as asset protection. Duties included:
– Using our digital reporting system to record visitor vehicle details and license plates.
– Breathalysing all site visitors daily
– Managing daily random drug testing for site visitors
– Checking OHS credentials of all workers to ensure site requirements were met and all essential inductions had been completed
– Denying entry to non-conforming workers and reporting details to site management
– Carrying out regular patrols of the large site in a highly visible NPB Security vehicle to ensure asset protection
– Using digital reporting system to escalate urgent security or safety issues to site management immediately – other issues were addressed in a daily report
Our ability to rapidly mobilise our team ensured solar panels were delivered to site on schedule without disrupting construction deadlines.
With a visible presence on site via gatehouse duties and site patrols, we managed compliance for site visitors, upheld specific OHS standards and asset protection.
Through regular site patrols, we delivered greater protection for assets and equipment, while acting as a deterrent against criminal activity.
Additionally, our digital reporting system provided accurate records for the construction company. Any serious issues discovered were reported to the site management team in real time. Otherwise, we issued daily reports on site security and OHS.